Friday, September 01, 2006

Fun and Faith For Seniors 11

FUN AND FAITH - I’m Doing Fine For The Shape I’m In!Blessed are they who seem to knowThat my eyes are dim and my wits are slow.
There is nothing whatsoever the matter with me. am just healthy as can be have arthritis in both my knees and when I talk, I talk with a wheeze.My pulse is weak and my blood is thin,But I’m doing fine for the shape I’m in.My teeth eventually must come out, and my diet -- I hate to talk about.I’m over weight and can’t get thin,But I’m doing fine for the shape I’m in.I think my liver is out of whack and there’s always pain in my back.My hearing is poor, my sight is dim;Most everything seems to be out of trim.But I doing fine for the shape I’m in.I have arch supports for both my feet, or I wouldn’t be able to go on the street.I sleep very little night after night, and in the morning I’m just a sight.But I'm doing fine for the shape I'm in.My memory’s failing, my head’s in a spin,I’m practically living on aspirin. But I'm doing fine for the shape I’m in.The moral of this tale I told, that for you and me who are just growing old,It’s better just to say -- I'm doing fine for the shape I’m in~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home