Friday, September 01, 2006

Fun and Faith For Seniors 7

FUN AND FAITH - I Grow In The Valleys By Jane Eggleston in Virginia
Sometimes life seems hard to bear,Full of sorrow, trouble and woeIt’s then I have to rememberThat it’s in the valleys that I grow. If I always stayed on the mountain topAnd never experienced pain,I would never appreciate God’s loveAnd would be living in vain I have so much to learnAnd my growth is very slow,Sometimes I need the mountain tops,But it’s in the valleys I grow. I do not always understandWhy things happen as they do,But I am very sure of one thing.My God will see me through. Forgive me Lord, for complainingWhen I’m feeling so very low.Just give me a gentle reminderThat it’s in the valleys I grow Continue to strengthen me, LordAnd use my life each dayTo share your love with othersAnd help them find their way. Thank you for valleys, LordFor this one thing I knowThe mountain tops are gloriousBut it’s in the valleys I grow. "Yea, tho I walk through the valleys of the shadow of deathI will fear no evil, for Thou art with me.Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home