Friday, September 01, 2006

Fun and Faith For Seniors 2

FUN AND FAITH - I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU Blessed are they who are silent yet To let me know that I forget. You smile to me and hug me every day.You teach me many things which I try to do.You make me feel wanted because you love me when I’m nice and also when I’m not so nice.You remind me of all the things that I do well and make me feel great. You listen to what I say when I have joys to tell and also when I am unhappy.You get me going again when I’m having a hard time and about to give up. You use kind words to tell me when I’m wrong.You seldom fuss at me and say ugly things that hurt.You say “I’m sorry” when you shout at me and it takes away the sting of a real hurt.You are always near when my tears begin to fall. You are so good to me in so many ways I’m really in love with YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home